Intercultural Training for Heritage Organizations
We offer intercultural training and education workshops through the Multicultural Council of Saskatchewan (MCOS).
Tailored specifically for heritage organizations, these workshops offer a range of topics including:
- Intercultural communications and competence;
- Cross-cultural engagement in the community;
- Diversity in the workplace;
- Embracing diversity beyond the surface; and
- Recognition and rejection of racism.
Our staff will work with your organization to determine your specific goals in this area and create a workshop suited to your needs. We are continually updating our training through MCOS, so more topics are to come!
To book a workshop for your organization, contact Kristin Enns-Kavanagh at 306-361-2296 or contact our office.
Visit the MCOS Website to learn more.