Living in Saskatchewan: Storytelling Project for Youth ages 13-21!
We are looking for Artist Mentors for the 2019-2020 Project!
Click here for details.
Our Closing Celebration for 2018-2019 was March 23!
Check back soon for updates on how to register for 2019-2020!
Are you interested in:
- Sharing stories through art forms such as music, spoken word, film, visual arts, dance, theatre or others?
- Helping members of your family or community explore and share their stories?
- Learning the skills to create your own community storytelling project?
- Joining a community of storytellers and artists?
The Living in Saskatchewan project may be for you!
- Training in oral history and the performing arts.
- Youth interviewing family or community members.
- Sharing stories through art forms such as music, spoken word, film, visual arts, dance, theatre or others.
- Option for a public performance.
- Guidance and individual support throughout.